Join Our Team!
Join us in Creating Tomorrow's Neighbourhoods
CTN Developments is always interested in seeking enthusiastic and driven candidates to join our growing team. At CTN, we believe the key to successful developments begins with our team. Please see our Available Positions below to see where we are looking for growth.
If you would like to apply for any of the available positions listed below, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and attach your resume as a PDF document. Please be sure to:
(1) reference the Position Title in the Subject Line, and
(2) provide a contact number where we may be able to reach you.
We thank you for your interest in CTN Developments, however only the candidates that are eligible for the available position(s) will be contacted.
Finishing Site Superintendent
Assist in ensuring interior finishes are completed in compliance with the construction schedule, control budget and contract documents
Assist the Superintendent with the execution of the interior finishes in accordance with Contract documents, sub-contracts/agreements, plans, specifications and shop drawings including coordination and execution of changes to the work
Coordinate with the Superintendent to direct, manage and promote productivity of employees on the job site (including trade contractors, suppliers, assistants and hourly employees) required to construct the project in accordance with the contracts, plans and specifications
Assist the Superintendent in preparing the weekly production schedules and look ahead
Work with the Superintendent and Project Manager to ensure appropriate action is taken in cases where contracts, plans and specifications are inadequate to describe required finish details
Review drawings for dimensional errors, construction detailing and constructability
Responsible for cost control including purchasing and related purchase order preparation of own purchases.
Review and enforce the trade contracts, scopes of work for discrepancies with project requirements
Ensure project materials and workmanship meet the project quality standards and design requirements Work closely with the project manager to plan/ modify construction schedule. Ensure a high level of Health and Safety be adhered to at all times for all personnel and sub-trades on site
- Completion of 3 projects as Finishing Site Superintendent
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (MS Project, Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Knowledge in design programs such as AutoCAD and Sketch-up an asset.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- High standards for quality production and performance.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, specifications and surveys.
- Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines
- Job Type: Full-time, Contract
- Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms;
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements;
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials;
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems;
- Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade
- No degree, certificate or diploma required but must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and a good command of the English language
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent