Join Our Team!
Join us in Creating Tomorrow's Neighbourhoods
CTN Developments is always interested in seeking enthusiastic and driven candidates to join our growing team. At CTN, we believe the key to successful developments begins with our team. Please see our Available Positions below to see where we are looking for growth.
If you would like to apply for any of the available positions listed below, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume as a PDF document. Please be sure to:
(1) reference the Position Title in the Subject Line, and
(2) provide a contact number where we may be able to reach you.
We thank you for your interest in CTN Developments, however only the candidates that are eligible for the available position(s) will be contacted.
- Responsible for management of Purchase, Vendor Development & Contract management for all Projects
- Lead tender planning, compilation and issuance and ensure that all contracts incorporate the terms and conditions that are endorsed by the company
- Forecast Material requirement and Cost Analysis as per the Project's requirement
- Procure project material cost effectively and within budgets as per schedule to ensure raw material stock availability
- Review, evaluate and discuss contract requests as needed, and assuring contract drafts accurately represent negotiated business terms
- Review all contract requests for proper documentation including official price quote, and necessary approvals for any exceptions/deviations from standard price policy
- Lead the contracts negotiation and ensure that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
- Develop procurement strategies for cost efficiencies and minimize procurement risks
- Manage and monitor the procurement and tender processes to ensure compliance with the established and approved procedures
- Identify successful vendors through reviewing RFQs and RFPs
- Report on the progress of procurement operations and quantity surveying
- Analyze and report on all risks and costs that might arise
- Lead joint negotiations between procurement department, end users and suppliers to maintain good relations with all involved parties
- Verify contractors claims through comparing contractor report with actual deliverables
- Mixed use, Residential Condominium Mid-High Experience is needed
Job Type: Full-time
Construction Project Manager
- Organize and coordinate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
- Plan and prepare construction milestones and monitor progress against established timelines
- Receive and track construction project estimates
- Ensuring the project is constructed as per design, budget, resources, quality, and schedule.
- Collaborate with construction management team on contracts, revisions or additions to agreements with architects, engineers, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Understanding client drivers and offers value engineering proposals for functionality, cost, and schedule benefit.
- Managing project performance and providing performance status reports for safety, cost forecast, and schedule.
- Identifying and managing risk and opportunities on construction projects.
- Ensure compliance to Ministry of Labour Health & Safety regulations on work sites
- Work with team leader to meet performance goals
- Provide insight management needs to direct company resources
- Prepare reports for senior management
- Manage projects with focus on excellence in terms of profit, deadlines, quality and maintaining positive client relationships
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Finishing Site Superintendent
- Assist in ensuring interior finishes are completed in compliance with the construction schedule, control budget and contract documents
- Assist the Superintendent with the execution of the interior finishes in accordance with Contract documents, sub-contracts/agreements, plans, specifications and shop drawings including coordination and execution of changes to the work
- Coordinate with the Superintendent to direct, manage and promote productivity of employees on the job site (including trade contractors, suppliers, assistants and hourly employees) required to construct the project in accordance with the contracts, plans and specifications
- Assist the Superintendent in preparing the weekly production schedules and look ahead
- Work with the Superintendent and Project Manager to ensure appropriate action is taken in cases where contracts, plans and specifications are inadequate to describe required finish details
- Review drawings for dimensional errors, construction detailing and constructability
- Responsible for cost control including purchasing and related purchase order preparation of own purchases.
- Review and enforce the trade contracts, scopes of work for discrepancies with project requirements
- Ensure project materials and workmanship meet the project quality standards and design requirements Work closely with the project manager to plan/ modify construction schedule. Ensure a high level of Health and Safety be adhered to at all times for all personnel and sub-trades on site
- Completion of 3 projects as Finishing Site Superintendent
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (MS Project, Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Knowledge in design programs such as AutoCAD and Sketch-up an asset.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- High standards for quality production and performance.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, specifications and surveys.
- Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines
Job Type: Full-time, Contract